Are you interested in joining our team? We’re reviewing portfolios for landscape designers to work in our downtown Seattle office. Under a landscape architects’ supervision, you will collaborate with our team on complex projects using your skills to initiate design concepts through construction document development. The landscape designer will contribute skills for CAD drafting and design, illustrative digital and hand-drawn graphics, 3D modeling and rendering, general design assistance, and other office functions. You’ll engage with our clients, the public, agencies, peers, and managers to keep projects on track. Most of all, you will help create equitable landscapes for all generations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a landscape architecture program
- A minimum of a year of landscape design experience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and email software
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp. Rhino3D, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and hand drawing
- Fluent verbal and written skills to deliver clear concepts and present design work
- Familiar with plants, landscape details, and project cost estimating
If working in a creative and fast-paced office environment appeals to you, send your resume and professional work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or recruiters.
J.A. Brennan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide a safe work environment that follows current CDC guidelines for professional services businesses.